Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Miss No Bra Sister by Raymon (De-Censored) [Tankoubon Version]

This is a Happy and Funny Incest story :3
BTW... was the sister a virgin here??? (You can post your comments below)

*I used the Tankoubon Copy of this story, the text contents and placing are exactly the same as those of the original one. Copy-Pasted all the text from the original to the tank version to retain its essence :3

Credits:
Translated by: Crown
Edited by: Caska
From Hentai From Hell
and
De-Censoring and Re-editing: Zee (Me! :3)

Contains 20 Pages (17.75Mb)

Download:
Deposit File
File Serve

PS: "Copy-Pasting is boring... LOL!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think so... from what i recall she did say "i wonder if sex feels like this..." and from her statement she's a virgin! WoOHoO!

zhentai said...

Yeah I agree too :3
But with no blood? Probably she had her first with a "Thing" and not with a person... LOL

TheBest_F-22 said...

Or maybe(!)...

You guys have something to learn...

So, instead of making You Guys Read through ALL available "Futari Ecchi" translated chapters...
(Because there's a proportion of 3:1 of Untranslated:translated chapters)
(since I don't remember where they talked about what I'm going to link You about)

I'll make You Guys read just about 7 pages MAX worth so You know about this 1st-time's "bleeding" issue, Since "She" did the Research for You on the Internet already... XDDD (LoL!.)

here, link. --> http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hen_koi_the_after_school_diary/v01/c008/8.html <-- read until end of page 14 or things gets "hen" (weird).

I expect You Not to doubt a Virgin with only "that" as proof from now on.

And with this, I'm off.

 

  C Ya L8r then!.     ;P    

 

Anonymous said...

Pls decensore the H-Manga Tsuishi Onee....

Requiem said...

My opinion is that before they had sex with each other she was a virgin. She says "I wonder if sex is like this" which in my world means that she was a virgin....

Anyways it is a fantastic release thanks a million for your awesome work with decensoring it! :)